Pipe networks are usely treated by recirculation. Final qualification requires a specific filtration process.
Primary cleaning - new systems - initial qualification.
Primary cleaning is performed on stainless-steel pipe networks - for food and technical fluids, including demineralised water - and steel pipe networks - utility fluids, water, steam, chlorine, etc. Stainless steel lines whose roughness is controlled (Ra < 0.8) are never stripped. Some applications require final drying:
- Pipe networks intended for purified water/water for injectable preparations.
- Pipe networks for high-pressure processes or steam.
- Oxygen or chlorine networks.
Secondary cleaning - chemical cleaning - leaching.
- Stainless-steel pipe networks for deionised water, stainless-steel pipe networks for Biopharmaceutical processes.
- Steel pipe networks for steam / refrigeration units.
- Steel pipe networks for heating / glycol water / brine.